Kids can help dad unplug and unwind this Father’s Day by taking him on a fun-filled adventure in the Out Islands of the Bahamas.
Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina is offering a “Father’s Day Adventure” package that will have them hooked.
It includes all the elements for a great weekend: boating, bone fishing and bonding time.
This $360 per person, per night, offer is valid - June 18-21, 2015, and includes:
• Four-day/three-night, beachfront superior accommodation
• A welcome cocktail
• Breakfast daily
• Round-trip airport transfers
• A bone fishing excursion for up to two adults and two kids under 12, with box lunch included
• A trip to historical Hope Town for a day of explorations
• A $50 beverage credit per adult
Kids aged 12 years or younger stay and eat free when dining with an adult and ordering off the kids’ menu.
Additional nights cost $202 per person, per night. All packages are subject to availability, are based on double occupancy and include applicable taxes, energy surcharge and gratuities.